Saturday, December 16, 2017

Online Courses : To Do Infinite List


System Design

  • Learn How to Develop Containerized Microservices Scalable Design in this Course.


Status : Not Started.
Thoughts : I really wish to do it. This will help me become better with design and architecture kind of works.

  • Learn about Programming Language Design


Status : Not Started
Thoughts : I have strong interest in learning more about CS Theory. This is one of the topic I don't have much knowledge in.

  • Developing Scalable Apps in Python

Status : Not Started
Thoughts : I think this course can help me walk through the latest System Design Flow in Google Cloud Framework

  • Hadoop

Status : Not Started
Thoughts : An important Big Data Framework to learn.


System Fundamentals

  • Introduction to Operating System


Status : In Progress
Thoughts : This is a great learning for me. I think my background in understanding of OS has always been week and I want to keep learning to make it well understood in my head.

  • Advanced Operating System


Status : Not Started.
Thoughts : Once I am done with Course I, I want to take this Course-II to make sure I have a good depth in OS Fundamentals.


Web Programming


  • Web Programming

https://classroom.udacity.com/courses/cs253

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's OK to be NOT-OK.

02/22/2021  Last week I was just un-productive and was not doing enough to talk about. I also wanted to say that weeks before the last, I ha...