Monday, December 18, 2017

MIT Algorithms OCW



MIT OCW needs no introduction in terms of quality and does a great job with teaching Algorithms Fundamentals. You will feel at home if you have studied Cormen 

An implementation to go along with each of the tutorial will be like Chai with Pakora on a Rainy Day . There's bit of cultural reference here if you know what I mean. :D




13. Graph Theory (Breadth First Search)



14. Graph Theory(Depth First Search)


Coursera Adjacency Matrix : Great quick recap.

GeeksforGeeks DFS and BFS : I found the explanation to be very simple and the Python/C++/Java code is a great for starters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's OK to be NOT-OK.

02/22/2021  Last week I was just un-productive and was not doing enough to talk about. I also wanted to say that weeks before the last, I ha...